Miami’s amazing medley of cultures and flashy urban settings makes it a scene to be seen. Visit the trendy Art Deco district of South Beach, Calle Ocho in Little Havana, the super-upscale neighborhoods of Coconut Grove and Coral Gables and the unique ecosystem of the Everglades.
Excursions in Miami
This coastal paradise in the Yucatan features stunning beaches with soft sand and blue skies. Travel to see ancient Mayan ruins in this region rich with archaeological sites.
View Shopping Guide (Current shopping maps available onboard.)
Excursions in Costa Maya, Mexico
Best New Cruise Port
in 2017 by Porthole Magazine, Harvest Caye in Southern Belize is the Caribbean’s premier island destination. Immerse yourself in natural beauty and culture on a 75-acre oasis featuring an expansive pool with a swim-up bar, salt-water lagoon for water sports, exclusive 7-acre beach and exciting shore excursions ranging from zip lining across the island to snorkeling the world’s second largest barrier reef.
The development of Harvest Caye is part of The Norwegian Edge™, a program that is set forth to bring higher standards to the high seas.
- Expansive pool area with swim-up pool bar, cascading waterfall and private canopy cabanas available for rent.
- Luxurious beachside cabanas that accommodate up to 6 guests and feature concierge food and beverage service, lounge chairs, private bathrooms and air conditioning, with access to golf carts for easy transportation around the island.
- The Flighthouse, a thrilling 136-foot high venue for aerial activities featuring 3,000 feet of zip lining across the island, quick jumps and an observation deck with mainland views.
- Salt water lagoon for watersports such as kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding and electric float boats.
- Large marina with food and bar area, offering guests a variety of exciting shore excursions.
- Expansive shopping village featuring popular name-brand retailers as well as local Belizean crafts.
Excursions in Harvest Caye, Belize