ARE THERE CLE CREDITS FOR ATTENDING THE 2023 PARALEGAL CRUISE? YES!!
It’s a bit early for the 2023 line up yet, but here’s some information for you:
We offer a variety of credits between take home classes and live on the ship classes! We always want to have a unique and FUN lineup for you…. We take a lot of care in selecting speakers and topics to ensure you will LEARN something but also have an interesting class that won’t be boring… We always want you to take away some new information that you can put to use, while still enjoying a relaxed casual environment!
To give you an idea of how many credits you can expect, here’s some information about prior years:
- 2015 – 27.5 CLE (including 5.0 ethics)
- 2016 – 27.0 CLE (including 4.0 ethics)
- 2017 – 30.5 CLE (including 6.0 ethics)
- 2018 – 25.0 CLE (including 3.0 ethics)
- 2019 – 27.0 CLE (including 6.5 ethics)
- 2020 – 24.5 CLE (including 4.0 ethics)
- 2022 – 21.5 CLE (including 4.0 ethics)
If you need CLE today, you can purchase one of the packages above for instant access.
In order to ensure that you will have time to enjoy your tropical vacation adventure and have lots of time to network and build relationships with other paralegals from across the country AND enjoy an amazing cruise vacation, some classes will happen LIVE on the ship, and some classes will be given to you in an on-demand recorded format after the cruise. It usually works out to be about 50/50 but each year is a little different. You’ll get access to the on-demand portion online and can do the classes at your convenience, and if you want to split your CLE credits over two reporting periods, you can do that too! Just take the classes when you need them.
Credits are typically approved for use by paralegals who report to:
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF LEGAL ASSISTANTS (NALA)
- THE FLORIDA BAR FOR FLORIDA REGISTERED PARALEGALS (FRP)
- NATIONAL FEDERATION OF PARALEGAL ASSOCIATIONS, INC. (NFPA)
- NALS THE ASSOCIATION FOR LEGAL PROFESSIONALS (NALS)
- NORTH CAROLINA BAR ASSOCIATION BOARD OF PARALEGAL CERTIFICATION
- SOUTH CAROLINA BAR ASSOCIATION BOARD OF PARALEGAL CERTIFICATION
- PARALEGAL DIVISION OF THE STATE BAR OF TEXAS
Please keep in mind that the CLE approval applications cannot be submitted to each entity until our lineup is complete.
If you aren’t sure if you can use our CLE credit, just send an email to email@example.com and we can help you figure it out.
There is no additional charge for seminars or CLE credits included in the annual Paralegal Cruise. As long as you have a legal professional (full access) event registration, all of the seminars and CLE credits are included. There is no extra cost.
Need more information or just want to chat about the cruise or the CLE to figure something out? Just email Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 305-753-2443.